Discover users based on their interests
Pretending to be a Sysadmin, GNU/Linux user since 2001, father of 3 future GNU+Linux users, lives in Sweden.
I am not on vacation, but I am at the end of a long time delay. I am
located somewhere on Earth, but as far as responding to toots is concerned,
I appear to be at the edge of the solar system.
boost != endorse
matrix = @j:matrix.linux.pizza
Distros of choice:
I am a saint in the church of Emacs
Things I love:
1) Free ( as in: freedom) Software (#freesw)
2) GNU/Linux-libre ( yes name matters, don't forget why and how it started)
6) #Knowledge(as it is Power)
7) #Anime, #Manga( don't get much nowadays though)
Things I hate:
1) Fascism, Sexism, Authoritarianism, Racism, Casteism, bigotry, patriarchy.
Finally thanks for reading my Bio.
Avid linux user. General Technology enthusiast. Gamer. Currently Network Administrator for a Foodservice Distributor managing an environment made up of a mix of 100+ windows/mobile devices using an IBM Power8 as primary backend.
I'm not much of a political or religious man but I hold no judgment on anyone based solely on their beliefs.
"Boundaries are the distance at which I can love you and me simultaneously.” – Prentis Hemphil
"The thought manifests as the word;
The word manifests as the deed;
The deed develops into habit;
And habit hardens into character.
So watch the thought and its ways with care,
And let it spring from love
Born out of concern for all beings."
- (Source Unknown)
Desarrollador, amante del software libre y neerd desde la cuna.
Tech Blogger since 2011, former Apple-Fanboy
- Hi, iam a hobby programmer traning to be a
- I realy like Linux, I use the distribution Manjaro on
- Web develepment is my favourite programming
- Programminglanguages i code in:
- HTML, CSS ( i know theese ones arent realy
programming languages )
- Another thing i like are Raspberry Pi´s. I have 6
- Credits for my Titlepicture
Free software user.
I'm using Arch BTW.
My current config:
Self hosting some stuff:
Tech | Rants | Cute anime girls
Vi är en teknikblogg för alla.
Ny eller en avancerad användare, spelar ingen roll. Vi skriver för alla som är intresserade.