Is this a common occurrence?
- works on project
- is playing a ranked game of LoL
- is playing a ranked game of WoWs
- is playing bass
> still replies to messages from gf within minutes (or even seconds)
- watches youtube video
- is playing some low-end game that can be paused easily
> 4 hours later says was "too busy" to reply
if only there was an OS that was
- easy to manage for SysOps (with an alternative to Active Directory), no weird overcomplicated setups
- easy to deploy apps with (just plain simple, with no left-overs on uninstall, except maybe documents n stuff in case of an office app)
- secure by design (no weird fucking backdoors or configs to cripple the security)
Anyone enlighten me on #article13?
A better Whois tool made by a friend of mine :)
no longer having to remove the http(s):// in front of a site!
I have (with the help of some people over at Reddit) made a wireless AP that automatically connects any device using it to the Hyperboria (CjDNS)!
Now I'm gonna get working on 802.11s integration (so the AP will use 802.11s to mesh all the connected devices together, to obviously increase the range of the entire network) and then I'll be attempting to make a raspberry pi image out of it!
so excited 😍
Linux is like pizza - everyone likes it different and you can have it as you want! This community strives to connect developers, sysadmins, network technicians or any other person who is interested in technology. As the name suggest, we do like Linux We also provide a mirror for various distros, ahosted searx instance for anyone to use and a IPFS gateway: https://mirror.linux.pizza/ https://searx.linux.pizza/ https://ipfs.linux.pizza/ipfs/