Made yet another blog post about the #pinephone camera, up to part 3 already :)
Whoa, it looks like Linux Journal is back (again again):
Not really the sort of news we wanted to give today, but it's important nonetheless: https://www.pine64.org/2020/09/17/psa-vulnerability-disclosure-2020-09-17/
Got some speedups in the megapixels app for the #pinephone
This is with the rear camera running at 1080p, it can also do 5MP but that halves the framerate.
September Blog Update Time!
- We're an Arm ecosystem partner now!
- New and improved Pine Store upcoming
- #PinebookPro production delay due to LCD shortage
- #PineTab new image releases
- #PinePhone Manjaro CE preorders start Sept. 17
- #PinePhone camera developments
- p-boot multi-image loader
The eleventh release of tut is out
The only new feature is that you can use relative date, everything else is just bug fixes. You can read more at the release page.
A great thank you for all the kind words and help I've gotten with detecting bugs and spelling mistakes. Hopefully I'll get more time to develop new features in the near future :)
We're happy to share a few pictures of a #Pinecil prototype!
The Pinecil is our upcoming ~$25 RISC-V based soldering iron, powered via USB-C or the barrel plug.
You can learn more about it in the latest community update: https://www.pine64.org/2020/08/15/august-update-getting-into-a-rhythm-and-not-slowing-down/
August Community update!
- elementaryOS 6 coming to Pinebook Pro
- PineTab RTL-SDR + LoRa expansions & pre-orders this month
- last change for postmarketOS CE
- many community PinePhone projects
- Pinecil coing in September
- PineCube in September
- MUCH more:
I wrote a blog post about connecting hardware to the #pinephone pogo pins :)
An Invitation to Play Along:
We're currently developing a N900-style keyboard attachment for the #Pinephone. Do you think you can do better? Prove it. If you're right, your design may make it to production! 😎
A instance dedicated - but not limited - to people with an interest in the GNU+Linux ecosystem and/or general tech. Sysadmins to enthusiasts, creators to movielovers - Welcome!