I really like the idea of mininalism. Some examples of things I think are minimalist:
- Running (Can do anytime with what you have on you)
- Singing (Can do anytime with what you have on you)
- Writing (Only need paper + pencil)
- Drawing (Only need paper + pencil)
- Stretching, Yoga, Meditation (Can do anytime with what you have on you)
- Permacomputing (Reusing existing, often obsolete hardware with software that cannot be bloated)
@groovestomp don't forget to sell all of your furniture 😂
I do look longingly upon the netbsd minimum system requirements, though.
@kai I don't think I would appreciate no furniture. :-)
I think I could do no electronics, although that's a far cry from where I'm at now.
A instance dedicated - but not limited - to people with an interest in the GNU+Linux ecosystem and/or general tech. Sysadmins to enthusiasts, creators to movielovers - Welcome!