Step by step, getting out of Matrix after taking the red pill...
- Twitter? Yes, but I barely use it, even less since I discovered Mastodon with GNU/Linux and FOSS instances! Wooo!
- Whatsapp? It sucks but I have to use it because of work. Personal: Telegram and Signal.
- GDrive? Evernote? Nope, Notion.
- Google? Nope, Qwant.
- Dropbox? Nope, Open Media Vault.
- YouTube? Only through FreeTube app. Moving my interests to Lbry.
- Gmail? Nope, Protonmail.
- Facebook? Hahaha... No.
Subscribing to a PeerTube account from Mastodon is really easy!
✅ You can follow a PeerTube account from Mastodon by searching for their username and clicking the follow icon. Here's how:
1️⃣ On PeerTube, go to the account's page and click on the clipboard icon next to the user's name.
2️⃣ On Mastodon, paste the username into the search box and press enter. In the search results, click the follow button next to the username you want to follow.
Do you want to move your Mastodon account, but you don't want to lose your followers?
✅ You can transfer your followers from one Mastodon instance to another by following these steps:
1️⃣ Log into the NEW account on the new instance you want to move to. Go to Edit Profile > Moving From A Different Account > Create An Account Alias
2️⃣ Log into the OLD account on the old instance. Go to Edit Profile > Moving To A Different Account > Configure It Here
A instance dedicated - but not limited - to people with an interest in the GNU+Linux ecosystem and/or general tech. Sysadmins to enthusiasts, creators to movielovers - Welcome!